One of the more memorable episodes of "The Twilight Zone" airs. An alien race arrives on Earth, saying they only want to help humanity. As in many "Twilight Zone" episodes, there's a plot twist at the end. The telecast was adapted from a 1950 short story by Damon Knight.
* The Twilight Zone Museum: @
* "Into The Twilight Zone: The Rod Serling Programme Guide" (book by Jean-Marc and Randy Lofficier): @
* "Dimensions Behind The Twilight Zone" (book by Stewart T. Stanyard): @
* Short biography of Damon Knight (from The Oregon Encylopedia): @
* Rod Serling Memorial Foundation: @