The third and most memorable of the James Bond movies premieres in London. It marked any number of firsts in the Bond canon:
* First Bond movie to win an Academy Award (Best Sound Effects Editing).
* First movie in which Bond himself orders a martini, "shaken, not stirred."
* First Bond movie to include a pre-mission briefing from gadget master Q (who says, "Now pay attention, please.")
* First in which Bond drives a heavily modified Aston Martin DB5 (including a passenger ejector seat).
* First movie to feature the Ford Mustang, which had just debuted in April.
* Entry from www.mi6-hq.com: @